top of page

1294 North Fwy. Suite 402, Houston TX 77060


  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • X
  • LinkedIn
  • Threads
Image by Geronimo Giqueaux


Expertise in Immigration Law: Explore Your Options


Family Immigration Lawyers Committed To Uniting Families Around the United States

With over a decade of experience, Global Partners Law Firm has successfully handled a wide range of immigration cases, helping individuals and businesses navigate the complexities of U.S. immigration law. Our expertise covers various visa categories, green card applications, and citizenship processes. We are dedicated to providing personalized, efficient, and effective legal support, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients.

Citizenship and naturalization in the United States are key processes that allow immigrants to become full-fledged members of the American society, with all the rights and responsibilities that citizenship entails. U.S. citizenship can be acquired through birth within the country, or through a legal process known as naturalization for those born outside the United States.

Immigration in Houston, TX

Adjustment of Status (AOS) is a process that allows eligible individuals who are already in the United States to apply for lawful permanent resident status (a green card) without having to return to their home country.

US Citizenship


Immigrant visas for foreign nationals who intend to live permanently in the United States.

Fiance Visa (K1 Visa)


The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). 


Employment First Preference (E1): For priority workers and persons of extraordinary ability. This includes individuals with exceptional talent in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics; internationally recognized professors and researchers; and multinational managers or executives. Applicants may self-petition or require a job offer and employer-filed Form I-140.

Employment Second Preference (E2): For professionals holding advanced degrees and persons of exceptional ability. Typically requires a labor certification and a job offer, with the U.S. employer filing Form I-140. Exceptions include National Interest Waivers, allowing applicants to self-petition if their work benefits the national interest.

Employment Third Preference (E3): For skilled workers, professionals, and unskilled workers. Requires an employer-filed Form I-140 and an approved labor certification. This category includes a broad range of workers and makes up a significant portion of the annual employment-based visa allocation.

Corporate Immigration Law


Non-Immigrant visa category: for individuals who wish to enter the United States temporarily for specific purposes.

An immigration bond secures your release from custody when you are arrested on immigration-related grounds. Though similar to a traditional bail bond, immigration bonds are only used in a federal setting, whereas most bonds are only issued on a city and state level. Additionally, Immigration bonds typically come with much higher fees, as the bondsman is required to work with numerous other parties, including ICE or Homeland Security.

Immigration Proceedings


Each year, thousands of non-citizens arriving at our border or already in the United States apply for asylum, or protection from persecution. Asylum-seekers must navigate a difficult and complex process that involves multiple government agencies. Those granted asylum have the opportunity to apply to live in the United States permanently, receive certain benefits, and be reunited with their family members.

Asylum and Removal Defense (Immigration Court)
B1 B2 Visas


The Business and Tourist (B-1/B-2) visa is granted to people wanting to come to the U.S. for a temporary stay, for traveling or business purposes. However, such visa does not allow the individual to pursue studies or employment in the U.S.

The B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa is to be obtained through a U.S. Consulate, which means that the applicant will have to apply for the actual visa from abroad, through the U.S. Embassy of his/her country of residence.


For applicants with an extraordinary ability or achievement in the field of science, art, education, business, or athletics.  Also for applicants who are internationally recognized in the motion picture and television fields.  This category includes persons assisting the above individual.

O Visas for Media and Artists
L Visas for Intracompany Transferees


For applicants working in a managerial or executive capacity; or  applicants working in a position requiring specialized knowledge.  The petitioner must be a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the applicant’s current employer.  Applicants must have worked for same employer abroad for 1 year within the three preceding years.


For applicants with an extraordinary ability or achievement in the field of science, art, education, business, or athletics.  Also for applicants who are internationally recognized in the motion picture and television fields.  This category includes persons assisting the above individual.

O Visas for Media and Artists

Contact Us

Our clients can easily schedule a virtual or physical consultation from anywhere in the world. Whether you prefer to meet in person or connect online, we are here to accommodate your needs and provide expert legal guidance, no matter your location.

H1-B Visas for Special Occupations


Foreign nationals seeking to work in the United States in a specialty occupation must obtain an H-1B visa. This visa category is designed for professionals with at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in their field of expertise. The H-1B visa encompasses a wide range of occupations, including fashion models, physicians, and Department of Defense (DOD) project participants. Our knowledgeable team is here to assist you in navigating the H-1B application process, ensuring that you meet all requirements and successfully secure your visa to work in the United States.


Foreign nationals who wish to travel to the United States must first obtain a visa, which can be either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. If you plan to study in the United States, you must secure a student visa. The type of student visa you need depends on your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend. Generally, an F visa is required for academic studies at an accredited college, university, or high school, while an M visa is necessary for vocational or non-academic programs. Our experienced team can help guide you through the process to ensure you obtain the appropriate visa for your educational goals.

US Student Visas
bottom of page