top of page

Immigration Services

We are proud to offer our services across the United States and our team of experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients navigate complex legal matters.

From applications and petitions to immigration court representation and appeals, we are here to provide sound advice and guidance for each step of the process. Our goal is to make the process of finding legal solutions to immigration and intellectual property matters as straightforward and stress-free as possible.

Adjustment of Status

Becoming a permanent resident is a time-consuming and emotional process where organization and the legal knowledge become an important part. Individuals who are eligible for permanent residency through their employers or family members must follow “preference” tracks that prioritize their applications. Any family member who wishes to sponsor an alien relative’s permanent residency application must fill out a Form I-130 in order to demonstrate the relationship between him/her and the applicant.

Fiance and Mariage Visa (K1-K2)

The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). 

Asylum and Removal Proceedings

Each year, thousands of non-citizens arriving at our border or already in the United States apply for asylum, or protection from persecution. Asylum-seekers must navigate a difficult and complex process that involves multiple government agencies. Those granted asylum have the opportunity to apply to live in the United States permanently, receive certain benefits, and be reunited with their family members.

L-1A - l-1B Intracompany Transferee

This visa category is ideal for employers that want to transfer either a manager, executive, or employee with specialized skills on a temporary basis (up to 5 or 7 years)


The L-1A non-immigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.  This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.  The employer must file a -, with fee, on behalf of the employee.

Citizenship and Naturalization

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). We represent individuals through the naturalization process to become U.S. citizens, as well as handle automatic and derivative citizenship cases. 

Business and Investors Visas

Individuals who wish to work in the US by starting or investing in a US business may be eligible for an E-1 or E-2 investor visa, or an L-1 business expansion visa. While not all countries are eligible, business owners and investors from those that are may qualify if they meet several criteria. Employees as well as spouses and children of the principal visa holder may also be eligible for a visa.


Today, same-sex marriage is legal in every state in the United States.  An LGBTQIA non-citizen who are are married to a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, green card holder, or visa holder, can apply to have their immigration status protected through their marriage. A petition must be submitted along with the correct documentation. Such petition shall be determined in accordance with the applicable immigration law related to family petitions. Any marriage between persons of the same sex is protected with the same legal protections in force for any marriage between heterosexual persons. Non-citizens cannot be denied the protection of their spouse due to their LGBTQ or same-sex marriage status. Our firms have the experience representing members of the LGBTQ community in their immigration process.

bottom of page